Kenya’s Vivian Jepkemei Melly won the 15th edition of the Venloop half marathon held on Sunday (15) in Venloop, Netherlands.
Melly led 1-2-3 Kenyan podium finish as she cut the tape in a time of 1:09.27 beating the reigning Bucharest International Half Marathon champion, Winfridah Moraa Moseti who came home in second place in 1:10.11 with Cynthia Jepkosgei Chemweno closing the top three positions in 1:11.07.
The 2020 Tokyo Olympian, Jill Holterman from the Netherlands and Dibabe Kuma finished in fourth and fifth place in a time of 1:14.45 and 1:18.32 respectively.
- Vivian Melly (KEN) 1:09.27
- Winfridah Moseti (KEN) 1:10.11
- Cynthia Chemweno (KEN) 1:11.07
- Jill Holterman (NED) 1:14.45
- Dibabe Kuma (ETH) 1:18.32