Kenya’s Titus Kimutai Kipkosgei took the top honors at the 7thh edition of the Buriram marathon held on Sunday (22) in Buriram, Thailand.
Kipkosgei took the honors in 2:08.57 with Ethiopia’s Fikadu Kebede Debele coming home in second in 2:10.49. Benson Mwangi from Kenya closed the podium three places in 2:11.24.
The race course record of 2:10.23 that was set in 2020 by David Barmasai from Kenya remains standing.
- Titus Kimutai Kipkosgei (KEN) 2:08.57
- Fikadu Kebede Debele (ETH) 2:10.49
- Benson Mwangi (KEN) 2:11.24
- Ashenafi Weldegiorgis (ETH) 2:11:36
- Ezekiel Omullo (KEN) 2:12.04