The Anti-doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK) has released names of nine athletes who have been sanctioned and some banned for life.
According to the standardmedia.co.ke Adak has not released the names of the affected athletes to the public but they exclusively shared with media house the list of the nine athletes under provisional suspensions.
The nine athletes include:
- Teddy Otengo Osok (from March 1, 2022)
- Keli Everlyne Symbua (from May 29, 2022)
- Phenus Kipleting (from March 31, 2022)
- Vincent Kiplangát Koskei (from July 25, 2022)
- Perister Morangi (July 7, 2022)
- Stellah Barsosio Chepngétich (from March 1, 2022)
- Eric Kumari Taki (already sanctioned by Athletics Integrity Unit)
- Gloria Kite (from September 2, 2022).