Kenya’s Stanley Kiprotich Bett took the top honors at the Dhaka Marathon held on Saturday (20) in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Bett who led a 1-2 Kenyan podium finsh took the honors in a time of 2:08.10 and was followed Joseph Kyengo Munywoki who came home in second in 2:08.50 with Rwanda’s Felicien Muhitira closing the podium three finishes in 2:09.18.
In the women category Ethiopia’s Bashanke Imoshe Bilo took the honors in a time of 2:35.25 with Kenya’s Tecla Kirongo taking the second position in 2:35.29. Demitu Hawas Lenjiso from Ethiopia finished in third place in 2:35.47.
- Stanley Bett (KEN) 2:08.10
- Joseph Munywoki (KEN) 2:08.50
- Felicien Muhitira (RWA) 2:09.18
- Rhonzas Kilimo (KEN) 2:09.42
- Dereje Debela (ETH) 2:09:50
- Bashanke Bilo (ETH) 2:35.25
- Tecla Kirongo (KEN) 2:35.29
- Demitu Lenjiso (ETH) 2:35.47
- Eunice Jeptoo (KEN) 2:36.15
- Monica Cheruto (KEN) 2:36.39